A Jerusalem based Masrouji Group Pharmaceuticals is looking for pharmacy background presentable employees for their medical representative jobs in UAE. Company is looking for minimum 2 years of experience in U.A.E market. Read all the job related details and contact information below.
About Masrouji Group
Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity. Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Medical Representative in UAE.
Required Qualifications for Medical representative jobs in UAE
- Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy).
- Own a private car & UAE driving license.
- Fluency in English.
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments.
Experience for Medical representative jobs in UAE
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Medical Representative Position in UAE Market.
- Knowledge and experience in Skincare & Cosmeceutical Dermatology is a must.
UAE – United Arab Emirates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29\08\2017.
Medical Representative Jobs in UAE
For more Medical Representative jobs in Dubai and Medical Representative jobs in UAE for freshers subscribe to our Job portal. To know Medical Representative jobs in Dubai and UAE salary 2017 and more details about Medical Representative jobs in UAE government keep visiting our website.
We will update all the details related to Jobs in U.A.E and Dubai for fresher Medical Representative.